The Hinchley Wood Fellowship is back and adapting to isolation and lockdown using telephone and video conferencing. Future virtual meetings are as follows (Further details available nearer the time):
- 26th August 2020 @ 7pm – The Bishop’s Finger – a history of the Public House by Sandy Leong
- 23rd September 2020 @ 7pm – Ernest Shackleton and the Endurance Expedition by Carol Harris
- 28th October 2020 @ 7pm – WorkAid – Knitting in Africa. A talk by Chris Hillier about a trip to Uganda on behalf of WorkAid to service knitting machines. Workaid is a charity that refurbishes tools, sewing and knitting machines and sends them to East Africa
- 25th November 2020 @ 7pm – Victorian Leisure – and Pleasure given by Ian Bevan
- 9th December 2020 @ 7pm (please note earlier date): The Town Crier by Jonathan Jones (This is a joint meeting with the Mothers’ Union)
Please email HWF@stchristopherschurch.org.uk if you have any questions.