The Parochial Church Council (PCC) is responsible for the governance of the Parish and does this by producing policies which empower the clergy, officer and members of the Church to implement the vision of the Church.
The day-to-day management of the Church is achieved by the Incumbent, clergy and those who have accepted an office or delegated responsibility, working together and co-operating by implementing the policies of the PCC.
Here are listed the current PCC policies. If you have any questions about a PCC policy please contact the Vicar or Churchwardens in the first instance.
- Conflict of Interest Policy (Updated May 2019)
- Clergy Expenses Policy (Updated March 2018)
- Data Protection (GDPR) Policy (Updated June 2019)
- Care of Parish Records – Keep or Bin?
- Management and Disposal of Electoral Roll Documents (Updated April 2022)
- Legacy Policy (updated July 2019)
- Safeguarding Policy Statement [updated May 2023]
- Health and Safety Policy (updated September 2020)
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy (updated January 2022)
- Volunteer Policy (updated September 2020)
- Garden of Remembrance Policy (updated-November 2022)